1. Information We Collect
While providing our services, Saranac Public House may collect and process the following user data:
- Personal Information:
- Contact information (name, email address, phone number)
- Non-Personal Information:
- Browser and device information
- IP address
- Cookie identifiers
- Clickstream data
- Other anonymous usage data
2. Collection and Use of Data
We collect personal and non-personal information through various methods, including when you voluntarily provide it to us through our website or by contacting us. By leveraging user data, we aim to:
- Enhance our services and improve your experience
- Respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requested actions
- Communicate with you about our products, services, and promotions
- Secure our services, monitor performance, and provide technical support
3. Legal Basis of Processing
Saranac Public House processes user data based on the following legal grounds:
- The performance of a contract
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Legitimate interests pursued by Saranac Public House or third parties
- User consent (for specific purposes)
4. User Rights
As an esteemed user, you hold certain rights regarding your personal information. These rights include:
4.1 Right to Access
Users have the right to request access to their personal information. Upon such request, we will provide a copy of your data that we possess.
4.2 Right to Rectification
If you notice any inaccuracies or incomplete information in the data we hold about you, you have the right to request its correction or completion.
4.3 Right to Erasure
Under specific circumstances, users may request the deletion of their data. We will comply with these requests unless there are overriding legal obligations or legitimate grounds to retain the data.
4.4 Right to Object
Users have the right to object to the processing of their personal information when it occurs based on legitimate interests or for direct marketing purposes. We will cease processing, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds or legal requirements to proceed.
4.5 Right to Restrict Processing
Users can request the restriction of processing their personal information under certain circumstances. We will comply with such requests, aiming to restrict further processing until the issue is resolved.
5. Data Storage and Security
Saranac Public House adheres to industry-standard security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. While no system can guarantee absolute security, we implement physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to reduce risks and ensure data confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
6. Third-Party Data Sharing
We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information with third parties, except in the following circumstances:
- As required by applicable laws and regulations, or to comply with a subpoena, court order, or legal process
- When necessary to protect the safety, rights, or property of Saranac Public House, our users, or others
- With service providers who help assist our daily business operations and services, maintaining appropriate privacy provisions
7. Google Analytics
8. Compliance with International Data Protection Regulations
Saranac Public House acknowledges and ensures compliance with international data protection regulations, like GDPR and CCPA, to protect your rights and privacy.
Last updated: 04-Jul-2023